October 3, 2022


BENGALURU: A 39-year-old software program engineer with a non-public firm in Bengaluru was discovered useless in a resort room in Nelamangala city on Wednesday morning.
Pradeep Singh Shekhawat, a resident of Devarabeesanahalli close to Marathahalli and from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, had coated his head in a plastic cowl and is suspected to have died of asphyxiation.

dsvdsv

Police have despatched his viscera samples to the forensic laboratory for chemical examination to establish whether or not he had consumed poison.
The incident that passed off at Swathi Backyard Restaurant in Nelamangala city got here to mild round 9.30am. A room boy suspected one thing fishy as Shekhawat hadn’t opened the door since 6.30pm on Tuesday. The resort workers knowledgeable Nelamangala city police who rushed to the spot and broke open the door.
“Police discovered him useless on the mattress. His head, together with face, was coated in plastic. No suicide be aware was discovered on the spot,” an officer stated.
Was lacking since Tuesday morning:
Shekhawat, who labored with a agency which supplies free fee gateway providers, checked into the resort round 6pm. In line with his spouse Neelam, he left his residence by 9.30am on Tuesday with out informing her. She tried to contact him and located his cell phone was switched off. She filed a criticism with Marathahalli police at 12.30am on Wednesday.
At 9.45am, Nelamangala police knowledgeable her about her husband’s loss of life. She, alongside along with her 6-year-old son and relations, rushed to Nelamangala. Police shifted the physique to a authorities hospital.
Police registered a case of unnatural loss of life primarily based on the criticism filed by Neelam. She informed police she didn’t know the rationale behind Shekhawat taking the intense step.



Supply hyperlink