December 9, 2022


Three individuals had been reported injured when a fireplace broke out on the New Shanthi Sagar in Indiranagar.

Though hearth and emergency officers arrived on the scene with a water tanker, the blaze had been doused by then. The incident triggered panic amongst patrons and native residents.

Police stated the incident occurred on the eatery on CMH Highway round 4:30 pm. Narasimha, 55, Chandrakanth, 38, and Jagadish, 50, all staff on the eatery, have been injured. They’re receiving remedy at St John’s Hospital.

Hemanth Kumar Okay, the district hearth officer on the South hearth station who visited the spot to collect particulars, stated the fireplace emanated from the kitchen within the basement the place a fireball occurred because of the malfunctioning pin on an LPG cylinder. “Now we have closed the cylinder’s lid,” he stated.

“The stress and influence of the fireball brought on by the leak had broken the Plaster of Paris (POP) and the glass within the sitting space,” the fireplace officer stated.

Indiranagar police have taken up a case and are probing additional to ascertain particulars on the malfunctioning pin within the cylinder.

Take a look at the newest movies from DH:



Supply hyperlink